Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make Hill Vision Center the leading provider of vision care products and services in Van Buren.
Dr. Denise Hill
Dr. Hill is married to her husband Travis Hill. She has four children Logan, Ashlen, Jensen and Collins.
She is a 2010 Graduate of Leadership Crawford County and currently serves on the board of the local Rotary club.
Certifications and Awards
- Feinbloom Low Vision Award
- Corneal Refractive Therapy Certification
- Laser Certification
- Alcon Contact Lens Award
- Marchon Practice Management Award
- NSUOCO Clinical Excellence Award
- Published clinical in Journal of the American Optometric Association – “Microbial Contamination Associated with Mascara Use”
Click here to Read Dr. Hill’s Study
- Van Buren Chamber of Commerce
- Vision Source!
- Van Buren Rotary Club
Specialized Opotmetric Education
- Ophthalmic Application of Lasers
- Practice Manangement
- The Vision Care Institute
- Extensive off campus externships
Office Manager – Holly Parnell
Holly is married to her husband Logan Parnell. They have three chlidren Boston, Brantley, and Brinlee. She attends Butterfield Assembly of God in Van Buren. She also servers as a leader in their church youth group. Most evenings you can find her and her family at River Valley Crossfit.
Receptionist – Kelsey Holcombe
Kelsey is a graduate of Van Buren High School and is currently finishing her degree in Business Administration. She attends church at First Baptist Van Buren. Her favorite things to do are hanging out with her daughter Ella, going to church, and hanging out with friends and family.